tirsdag 5. februar 2013

Cravings - Michael Kors

One of my all time favorite designers is without a doubt Michael Kors.  I find his designs so elegant, chic and timeless - absolutely fab!  There are few things I've seen with his name on it that I don't like, and way too many to mention that I absolutely love!

Well, I'll mention the one thing that has been on the top of my cravings list from Michael Kors since the first time I laid my eyes on it.



Hamilton Satchel





It comes in different colors and sizes, my favorite being the small classic brown leather with gold detailing.  Isn't it just perfect? 
It's so the next bag I'll be buying - it basically have my name written all over it. Love at first sight!
Hamilton Large Tote



Hamilton Large Tote



From his later additions I've fallen completely for The Large Selma Top-Zip Satchel.  Another elegant satchel to add to the collection of timeless Michael Kors pieces.


















Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar