tirsdag 25. mars 2014

IN NEED OF SOMETHING CATTY?



...and by catty I do mean the kind that is fluffy, four legged and adorable little creatures, not the other kind of catty - nobody needs that.

Anywho, if you visit Portugal and feel like seeing something a bit different, I totally recommend popping by the store "A loja do gato preto", which basically translates to "The store of black cat".
What it is, is an interior store with your usual decoration; mirrors, frames, lamps, curtains - you name it. They do have a lot of nice stuff to browse through, so it's totally worth a visit.

What makes this store a bit different is, as the name suggests and I'm sure you've guessed by now, the occasional cat!

It can be (can being the operative word here) tasteful, cute.... or just rather... well... see for yourself.







...I'm going to settle for the word hilarious, boarding on freaky!

Crazy cat lady anyone?  I was staring in disbelief when I saw these... Let's just say that the above does not enter my category for either cute or tasteful!  Still, for sure memorable, and one seriously good laugh!





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar