mandag 26. mai 2014

BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY




It's true - having some flowers at your desk can do wonders to your mood!


As we all know, the most important thing for your mood is light - make sure you get a good amount of daylight where you sit - but really, don't underestimate adding some flowers to the mix.  Adding green plants and flowers really can make a much happier workplace.


For me the change is very noticeable - the moment you put some colorful flowers next to me, I smile. 
I actually get happier by just having them close by - especially if they're roses - I'm just plain silly when it comes to roses. 

If your put a bouquet of roses next to me I can guarantee you that I'll be sticking my whole face into the bouquet whenever I get the chance.







2 kommentarer:

  1. Hei pus! Saa fine bilder! Jeg gleder meg til aa flytte, og ha en egen arbeidsplass istedenfor aa bruke stuebordet, haha! Roser er fine, de er den eneste blomsten jeg er 100% sikker paa at mannen i heimen ikke er allergisk mot, saa skal jeg kjope blomster, blir det nok roser, ja! ;)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Åjaa, han er jo så allergisk han, stakkers! Bra du kan ha roser ihvertfall! Da er man liksom reddet! :)
      Ja, deilig med mer plass!

      Slett